In today’s connected world, securing web applications and APIs from a wide range of threats is critical for business success. These threats include web app business logic attacks, API abuse, and even sophisticated bot attacks.
Securing digital properties amid cloud journeys, modern DevOps practices, and constantly changing applications and APIs also introduces new complexities and challenges.
The next generation of cloud security must tailor its defenses against the latest threats, while dynamically mitigating any vulnerabilities from legacy frameworks and technologies.
In this webinar, we will discuss how Akamai’s App and API Protector:
• Automatically adapts to evolving attacks, including application DDoS attacks
• Protects against OWASP top 10 threats
• Provides unparalleled bot visibility and mitigation strategies
• Supports simplicity in onboarding and maintenance through automated updates, self-tuning, and Akamai’s advanced API capabilities
• Empowers both developers and security teams with deep attack visibility
Leading companies worldwide choose Akamai to build, deliver, and secure their digital experiences — helping billions of people live, work, and play every day. Akamai Connected Cloud, a massively distributed edge and cloud platform, puts apps and experiences closer to users and keeps threats farther away. Learn more about Akamai’s cloud computing, security, and content delivery solutions.…