Why Digital Transformation Requires an Integrated Value Delivery Approach
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; KPMG; Digital.ai; Alan Brown
About this talk
An executive roundtable series featuring leadership from KPMG and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
At the heart of software-driven digital transformation is access to a continuous stream of accurate, relevant data to support rapid decision making. Organizations now demand interconnected real-time intelligence to replace disconnected tool silos, static dashboards, and out-of-date reports. Only then can organizations adapt to changing conditions to provide more product features while lowering overall technical debt.
In this roundtable discussion, industry experts will:
- Explore how cross-lifecycle data is an important foundation for agile decision making
- Share experiences in delivering a continuous value stream of product and service capabilities to support clients
- Show how software leaders and digital delivery executives can focus their effort on providing value to clients while accelerating digital transformation
Contributing to the discussion will be:
- Alan Brown, Strategy Advisor, Entrepreneur, and Professor in Digital Economy
- Derek Holt, General Manager, Digital.ai
- Jilee Rich, Director – Financial Service Center PMO, The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Eric Ledyard, Managing Director – CIO Advisory, KPMG
Join this lively conversation to find out more about how you can access your software delivery activities data to gain deeper insights and turn them into increased value across your organization.