Climate Action | UNEPFI | Wim Van Hyfte, Global Head of Responsible Investments and Research, Candriam
The Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2019 in partnership, with Headline Partner Candriam and Official Event Partner UNEP Finance Initiative are excited to invite you to our upcoming free webinar.
The role of investors in promoting a Just Transition
Are social aspects often forgotten in efforts to drive investments to shift to a sustainable economy?
This webinar will focus on key topics such as:
· The rationale for investors to consider social dimensions of the low-carbon transition
· What can investors do to support a just transition?
· Examples of investor engagement on social issues
· What is needed from regulators and policy makers to promote a just transition?
· How well are social aspects integrated in sustainable finance initiatives such as the EU Sustainable Finance action plan?
· Should the TCFD be extended to include the social dimension of climate change?