Mario Bassi, Senior Advisor & Lead Business Development APAC, The Wealth Mosaic
Leaders in the APAC wealth management marketplace are investing heavily in technology to reach, engage and manage the wealth of the region’s target wealth management customer base. The APAC consumer is tech literate and shows a higher propensity that in some other traditional reasons to use technology to manage broad aspects of their lives – and that includes how they work with any wealth manager. How then should the modern wealth management firm in the APAC region use technology to further enable the adviser?
Hosted by The Wealth Mosaic’s Senior Advisor & Lead Business Development APAC, Mario A Bassi, and featuring Alan Blanchard, Business Development at Apiax, James Verner, CEO, Private Banking & Wealth APAC at InvestCloud, WeeKee Chia, Client Lifecycle Management & Wealth Platform at OCBC Bank, Michael Tscherter, Managing Partner at Finalix Pte Ltd and Sacha Walker, Managing Director Head of Strategy & Business Operations Asia Pacific at Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, this webinar will explore the various ways that wealth management firms in the region can utilise the increasing range of modern technologies at their disposal to further enable their adviser base. The discussion will cover aspects such as:
• Profiling the APAC adviser in terms of their preferences, needs and expectations with a specific focus on technology.
• Looking at what APAC wealth management firms have done so far with technology to enable their advisers.
• Understanding how APAC advisers expect to be served by their firms with technologies and tools, considering what has happened in the past, what is happening now and what the future should hold.
• Running through areas of business where wealth management firms can best use technology to enable their advisers.
• Thinking through how wealth managers can start to bring these tools and processes into their business efficiently and effectively.
• Looking at whatever roadblocks to utilisation exist and how to overcome them.