Mario Bassi, Senior Advisor & Lead Business Development APAC, The Wealth Mosaic
For wealth management to stay relevant to its target customer base in this increasingly digitalized world, and certainly to have any chance of winning the next generation of wealth holders and creators, delivering a far more personalized experience to every client, regardless of their profile, will be key. Data and digital tools are the foundations of being able to deliver this at scale.
The success of wealth managers in growing and retaining clients will hinge on their ability to personalize the client experience. Only those who – through their digital transformation – truly deliver a client centric proposition will establish the type of brand loyalty typically enjoyed by large technology firms. For those who do not, the cost of acquiring and retaining their clients will continue to erode operational efficiency.
In this webinar, we’ll be hosting a discussion on how to create and deliver the personal experiences to clients across the wealth continuum and draw from experience outside of wealth management industry. The panel will discuss elements of this topic including:
• Personalization versus personas
• How personalization can be delivered across the wealth continuum
• How personalization and advice can be delivered at scale through the combination of data, AI and technology.
• How to incorporate the critical factor of client empathy through/with technology
• Taking what is good from big tech firms and applying that to wealth management
• How to make the most of the data available and that not yet being used
Hosted by The Wealth Mosaic’s Senior Advisor & Lead Business Development APAC, Mario A Bassi, and featuring, this webinar will break down the key elements of creating a strong client experience in the modern wealth management space and, critically, to ensure client empathy is core.
Join us on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 4.30pm HK/SG time to tune in.