As A/R teams have been working from home in the light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, every day brings a new challenge. Order-to-cash leaders are trying to find a way to maintain process continuity with minimal disruption- especially in light of the continuously changing customer behavior and market conditions. Credit and collections teams are looking to reset their priorities- to ensure minimum risk and maximum profitability. Functions involving cross-team collaboration, such as deductions resolution are becoming increasingly difficult to manage.
These process level-challenges combined with subpar technological capabilities and limited connectivity are not just impacting the A/R performance metrics, but are also putting in additional burden on staff already finding it difficult to work-from-home. In this discussion, we will ask our A/R experts for recommendations, best practices and lessons learned to date for coping during this unprecedented crisis.
1) Work from home in order-to-cash: How would credit, collections, and deductions process change?
2) How A/R Managers can stay on top of their team performance during remote working
3) Technology for better connectivity, collaboration and smoother functioning of A/R
4) Best practices from practitioners to effectively manage and motivate remote working teams
Speakers In This Session:
1) Laurent Gueritaine; Global Process Owner - Customer Invoicing to Cash; Sanofi
2) Karen Koenig; Director - Customer Financial Services; WESCO Distribution
3) Elaine Nowak; Director of Product Management and Marketing; HighRadius