Credit Risk Management: The Bedrock of CFOs Resilience Strategy during Recession
Gail Armstrong, Siemens | Sue Chapple, CICM | Brian Lewis, Hanson UK | Gwyn Roberts, HighRadius
About this talk
A 2019 Atradius report indicated that the insolvencies in the UK were supposed to reduce by 5% in 2020 however, as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, the insolvencies are expected to increase by 2.4%. As situations around the world have changed, the Credit teams have quickly stepped into a high-execution mode for safeguarding the company against risks. While credit teams have done a remarkable job balancing credit risk in this volatility, it has highlighted the importance of ‘Resilience in Credit Management’ for finance teams.
Join experts from Siemens, CICM, Hanson UK, CCR Magazine & HIghRadius in a panel discussion as they discuss what an agile credit department looks like and the necessary steps to build up a resilient credit department to stay future-ready.
1. Credit Management Plan v/s Actual for 2020: What has Changed
2. Framework to Build a Resilient Credit Management Process: Adapting to a Remote Working Reality
3. Role of Technology in Aggregating Real-Time Credit Data and Ensuring Proactive Financial Stress Alerts
4. Empathy in Collections: How to Ensure Maximum Cash Flow while Balancing Customer Relationship
5. Reporting - Are you Able to Flex and Adapt to Market Changes Overnight?
Learn how companies are improving their credit, collections, cash application, EIPP, and deductions management processes for faster and more efficient order-to-cash management. Subscribe for the latest content updates.…