Dangerous, unwanted bad actors, all pounding on your multiple gates. Where do they slip in from? How do we prevent them? There are many ways to detect and deter in your own environment…but what about in other corporate environments, your vendors, partners, contractors, cloud providers, etc.? Third-party risk management teams are charged with protecting the organization’s assets across hundreds and sometimes thousands of organizations. After all, Third-party risk touches all enterprises, from the huge corporations down to the small business.
Joining us is a panel of InfraGard subject matter experts discussing Third-Party risk. In this webinar, these experts will discuss what to do during critical security events that the Board and Executive Team immediately want to know and how to develop a plan of action to control and mitigate the attack. The experts are the following:
- Shawn M Bowen: Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of World Fuel Services
- Jon Ehret: Vice President of Strategy and Risk for RiskRecon
- Daniel Rosenberg: Manager at Kaufman Rosin’s Risk Advisory Services practice
- Sanjay Deo: President and Founder of 24By7Security and our Moderator for this panel
Key points that the InfraGard experts will discuss on:
1. Why have a third-party risk infrastructure?
2. Where and how do begin I build/augment my current one?
3. Rating your vendors
4. How Risk management can affect your Supply Chain.