Ryan Bachman, Director of Technology, Mission & Nik Jain, Solution Architect, New Relic
Microservices are single-purpose, self-contained services with well-defined protocols and published SLAs designed to be built and operated by small, autonomous teams. With benefits that include increased agility, flexible scaling, easy deployment, reusable code and higher resilience, it’s no wonder why AWS is shifting from monolithic architectures running on traditional on-prem compute to microservices running on containers and serverless.
In this webinar, featuring AWS Premier Partner Mission and AWS ISV Accelerate Partner New Relic, we’ll walk you through:
* Building your next microservices application with modern AWS services, including AWS Lambda, Amazon EKS, Amazon SQS, and Amazon DynamoDB.
* How to correlate infrastructure and application performance data for intelligent decision making
* Advanced troubleshooting best practices (using log files, accessing containers, etc)
* How to leverage some of the most modern services on AWS using AWS best practices
* Success stories about how we’ve helped customers leverage microservices to optimize the speed and performance of their cloud environments, focusing on Mission customer Your Call Football