Jonathan LaCour - Mission, Kelly Looney - AWS, & Michael Olson - New Relic
DevOps is critical to get to and thrive in the cloud. It provides for rapid detection, identification, and resolution of issues leading to the technical and business agility required in our digital business world. Our current global challenges only highlight this reality as businesses are forced into a near 100% virtual world with a remote distributed workforce coupled with financial pressures and constraints. Ability to scale to unexpected peak traffic demands while providing excellent customer experience are baseline requirements in today’s world. In this event, Mission, New Relic, and AWS will provide in-depth insights on how to continually improve DevOps practices to deliver the technology and business agility you need to survive and thrive now and in the future. You will learn:
* How constantly evolving DevOps tools and practices are key to reliability, availability, scalability and positive customer experience you need today and tomorrow.
* How Mission efficiently monitors, manages, and drives continuous improvement in hundreds of customer AWS environments with a fully distributed team leveraging New Relic’s unique observability platform.
* How New Relic enables DevOps adoption and drives measurable success, from preparation, to activation, and optimization.
* Key metrics to measure across application, infrastructure, and reliability, including Apdex, MTTD, MTTR, SLAs and SLOs and more.
* How to measure team health.
* How Mission can help you on your DevOps journey in a cost-effective manner whether you choose a Managed DevOps approach and/or a “Do it Yourself” option that utilizes New Relic’s observability platform and Mission’s consulting services.