IT automation and orchestration, the key enabler of digitization is the number one IT initiate globally according to our state of application services report 2019. In addition, Zero Trust and Security-By-Design are key imperatives of organizations pursuing digital transformation as these organizations accelerate adoption of cloud technologies to gain speed, scale and accessibility to innovative technologies like AI and blockchains.
In this webinar, we will look at the changing landscape of DevOps. We will explore the practice of scaling application security, controlling vulnerabilities and controlling advanced threats with the web application firewall in CI/CD environments. We will also take a look at how the technologies enable close collaboration between security teams and development teams on securing APPs without requiring application teams having in-depth knowledge of security.
*This webinar will be conducted in Cantonese. (本次網上研討會將以粵語進行。)
Identifying malicious bots and safeguarding against them is a top priority for organisations developing a sustainable security strategy.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How bots infect, propagate, and attack applications
• What types of application attacks are commonly performed by bots
• How you can defend against bad bots without disrupting the good ones
Nicholas Chia - Senior Principal Technical Product Manager, Red Hat and Shain Singh - Security Architect, F5 Networks
To make application deployment more efficient and predictable, IT organisations are moving towards automation and orchestration. With the advent of DevOps, IT teams are under growing pressure to automate every part of the stack to continue accelerating application delivery. F5 and Ansible have partnered to provide a compelling solution that helps you quickly and reliably deploy secure applications in today’s multi-cloud infrastructures.
Cindy Borovick - Business Intelligence Director and Henry Tam - Senior Product Marketing Manager. F5 Networks.
It seems like every organization, including yours, is exploring or adopting a digital transformation initiative. While the motives may differ, from delivering new digital customer experiences to supply chain streamlining, there is the expectation that IT optimization will result.
To make that happen, it is important that IT has a seat at the digital table. But before you take your place, you’ll need a solid understanding of the digital transformation forces at play and a strategy that keeps your IT team and your business aligned.
Attend this webinar to learn more about:
- How new technologies and solutions are being used to change the way businesses develop, deploy and deliver applications
- How to manage cloud adoption that offers flexibility and scale while keeping security top of mind
- How a new approach to per-app services better enables your organization to respond to your application teams
Encrypting data-in-transit with SSL/TLS is standard practice among organisations today. Important security initiatives, such as built-in web browser warnings and stronger legislative GDPR changes, have significantly improved privacy awareness and helped to prevent data breaches. However, cybercriminals commonly hide threats within encrypted payloads and use encrypted channels to propagate malware and exfiltrate data, knowing they can bypass traditional security inspection solutions.
Join us for this webinar to learn about:
- Challenges with encrypted traffic and risks to businesses
- How to efficiently decrypt and orchestrate traffic to reduce latency
- How to intelligently manage decryption and re-encryption across your entire security inspection solutions (IPS, NGFW, DLP, WAF, Anti-Malware, etc.)
Web applications have had a dramatic impact on the modern work setting, including organisational dependence on widely accepted apps.
With modern applications being powered by Application Programming Interface (APIs), APIs represent a great opportunity for companies to integrate applications quickly and easily. But, APIs can be a double-edged sword: promising agility, while at the same time increasing the potential for risks.
Due to this, security has never been more essential as we have thousands of applications making API calls. Join this session to learn how to maximize your organisations API security, including:
- Secure access to API’s with industry standard protocols as OAuth2.0
- Validate the content and look for hidden threats in the payload
- Rate limit the access to APIs at Layer 7
- Stop bad bots while letting the legitimate mobile applications in
Web application attacks are the number one source of data breaches and the number and frequency of attacks are continuing to increase.
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) is designed to provide critical security controls to protect web apps. However, not all WAF solutions are created the same or provide the same level of security to an organisation. While many can help an organisation protect their apps from common and known threats, most are inadequate against the myriad of attacks across the evolving risk landscape.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Provide strong, adaptable security for every app, whether on-premises or in the cloud
- Defend web and mobile apps against malicious bots and exploits
- How WAF can optimize and filter unwanted traffic to help you cut costs in the cloud.Prevent account takeover and stop large scale credential theft and abuse
- Protect apps from layer 7 denial of service attacks