Danilo Madarena Treasury Manager, KUEHNE + NAGEL I Jon Vass Global Account Director, Airlines & Logistics, TRADESHIFT
Your supply chain is the lifeblood of your organisation. And while longer payment terms may improve your working capital they can also fray relations with your suppliers. In this webinar, we take you through successful options for getting the most out of your working capital while still maintaining good relationships with your suppliers.
• How major changes/trends and financial digitalisation is shaping the different industries
• Explore the benefits of true digital transformation—not just automation of age-old processes.
• Discover how taking a closer look at back-office operations such as AP can unlock big savings.
• Learn the critical role supply chain finance plays and how to make it work for you
• Learn how the big players are digitising to transform.
Meet the Speakers:
Treasury Manager, KUEHNE + NAGEL
Danilo spent 13 years with Swiss based energy company, Landis & Gyr AG, seven of which were in Treasury.
During this time he was responsible for a wide range of activities including daily liquidity and cash pool management, short term investments and analysis and management of the e-banking platforms.
Since July last year, Danilo has been the Treasury Manager of Kuehne & Nagel, responsible for the global roll out of SWIFT interface, the centralisation of the e-banking platforms and the global roll out of supply chain finance.
Global Account Director, Airlines & Logistics, TRADESHIFT
Jon Vass is Tradeshift’s Global Account Director for Airlines & Logistics. He joined Tradeshift in 2016 having been immersed in the world of cutting edge enterprise software for the past 15 years.
Discover commerce for all at tradeshift.com