Gary Conroy, Chief Product Officer, TransferMate; Michael Lomax, Global FinTech Success; and Ryan Cutright, RVP, Tradeshift
The new decade is upon us, and large corporations are looking at ways to digitize b2b finance. On one side is the thrilling opportunity of freeing up working capital, eliminating paper invoices and wasted time shuffling through duplicates. On the other is the challenge of collaborating with IT departments, getting the executive buy-in, while keeping an eye out for risks such as cybercrime.
Listen to this on-demand webinar featuring Gary Conroy of Transfermate, Mike Lomax and Ryan Cutright of Tradeshift as they discuss the challenges and opportunities ahead.
* Which technologies should be at the top of the list for finance innovation?
* Are finance teams keeping up with regards to digital transformation compared to other functional groups?
* What is the most challenging aspect of digitizing the finance function?
* Does automating payments actually optimize existing payment systems?
* Can a company cut costs by automating payments? Which ones?