Peter Hamilton, Director, Global F&A/HRO at DXC Technology & Mike Jud, Sr. Product Marketing Director at Tradeshift
Digitizing AP delivers more than just cost savings and process efficiency —it puts finance in an unmatched position to deliver unique insights, optimized cash management strategies, and cutting-edge innovations to the organization.
And with supply chain and business resiliency top-of-mind for many organizations, now is the time for AP teams to transform accounts payable processes.
Join Peter Hamilton of DXC and Mike Jud of Tradeshift as they discuss how digitizing AP can not only help mitigate the negative impacts of the present crisis by reducing buyer-supplier friction but also how it will provide the foundation for your organization to rebound quickly and emerge stronger no matter what our ‘new normal’ looks like.
Among the topics we’ll be discussing are:
● How AP professionals can best contribute to supply chain sustainability and business continuity
● The business case for digital AP
● How to encourage suppliers to welcome automation
● How AP will drive automation and optimize the cash-to-cash cycle
● Emerging trends and how AP can enable for the future