Digitizing your AP process: it’s reaping big benefits for supply chains
Dan Quinn - General Manager at Tradeshift, Benard Odote - Group Managing Director at House of Procurement Africa
About this talk
Digitizing AP delivers more than just cost savings and process efficiency —it puts finance in an unmatched position to deliver unique insights, optimized cash management strategies, and cutting-edge innovations to the organization.
And now is the time for AP teams to drive that transformation with supply chains top of mind in every boardroom as a result of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join our expert speakers as we discuss how digitizing AP can not only help mitigate the negative impacts of the present crisis by reducing buyer-supplier friction, but also how it will provide the foundation for your organization to rebound quickly and emerge stronger no matter what our ‘new normal’ looks like.
Among the topics we’ll be discussing are:
– How AP professionals can best contribute to supply chain sustainability and business continuity
– The business case for digital AP
– How to encourage suppliers to welcome automation
– How AP will drive automation and optimize the cash-to-cash cycle
– Emerging trends and how AP can enable for the future.