Patrick Sullivan, Akamai | John Kindervag, Creator of Zero Trust, ON2IT | Eliad Kimhy, Akamai
As Zero Trust has cemented itself as a business must-have for resiliency and readiness, it’s useful to take a look at key trends and insights, and apply key learnings to the future.
How has Zero Trust spending shifted this year? What part has visibility played in Zero Trust? What has the move to cloud meant for Zero Trust? In the final installment we’ll discuss all this and more, as we evaluate the state of Zero Trust, and what to expect of the general attack surface as we look towards the future.
Join us as we discuss:
- The foundations of Zero Trust strategy from the founder himself, John Kindervag
- A review of this year’s findings from Akamai’s Security Research Team
- Practical Zero Trust implementation and the importance of visibility
- Real world examples of Zero Trust implementation successes and pitfalls
- How to apply all of these insights and learnings to Zero Trust initiatives moving forward