HP Education: Cybersecurity in the Age of Teach and Learn from Home
Mike Belcher, HP Director EdTech Innovation
About this talk
Colleges, universities and K12 institutions have had to transition to a remote learning and working model, therefore it has become crucial to protect students’, faculty’s, and research department’s PCs and printers.
To help you tackle the special challenge of cyber safety while researching, teaching and learning from home, please join us for a webinar to learn about the best practices for securing your institutional interests and devices while operating in the new norm.
- How K12 and university institutions can protect students’, faculty’s, and research department’s PCs and printers remotely
- Best practices for securing sensitive information and devices while operating in the new norm
- Real examples of security initiatives taken from academic peers
Join HP's speakers for this in-depth security discussion
- Mike Belcher, HP Director EdTech Innovation
- Rick Griencewic, HP Senior Security Advisor
And Our Guest Speaker
- Daniel Mincheff, Chief Information Officer at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College