Chad Jones, North America VP of Sales at Advanced and Paul Holland, Vice President at Advanced
The development of the 4th Industrial Revolution is bringing with it a need for change. This change will shift towards a more innovative, connected way of working that enables you to enhance customer experience and retain a competitive advantage.
Legacy applications are still one of the top barriers to digital transformation. Software entropy and adding new systems of engagement with older systems of record continues to be one of the top challenges.
By attending this webinar you will:
• Rethink why you should consider modernizing your infrastructure and applications
• Gain insight into Advanced’s modernization strategy – Document & Understand, Replatform & Rehost, Re-architect & Transform and Maintain & Support
• Gather top tips on how to recharge and make modernization part of your plan
• Hear case studies- real life modernization stories from organizations that have reshaped their infrastructure and legacy applications
Dave Tanacea, Chief Domains Officer at Ness Digital Engineering
Modern Systems' Rob Anderson welcomes our guest, technology partner Ness Digital Engineering, for an educational talk about the critical importance of automated testing (test early, test faster, test often!) to increase productivity and improve quality legacy application modernization projects.
Rob Anderson, VP of Business Development & Alliances and Cindy Howard, VP of Technology & Solutions, Modern Systems
In this educational session, attendees will learn:
- Why you should leverage mainframe archiving as part of a modernization effort
- How to leverage your options
- Modern Systems solution overview & process
- How to get started
Application Analyser RethinkGabor Szirmak, Director Business Development at Advanced & Nick Kudrycz, Solutions Architect at Advanced[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]33 mins