Scott Fanning, Citrix I Paul Hermsen, Citrix I Lucas Searle, Microsoft I Michael Haugh, Gluware
About this talk
The Always-On Network Episode 2
Businesses are moving to the cloud for a myriad of reasons. From the ability to manage multiple workloads, avoid extra costs, support remote offices, and have smooth and uninterrupted access to workloads, the business benefits are clear. According to Gartner, by 2022, $1.3 trillion in IT spending will be affected by organizations moving to the cloud. Forrester reports that 86% of enterprises already describe their cloud strategy as multi-cloud. Cloud transition seems to be at the forefront of every business’ digital strategy.
However, as businesses move to the cloud, IT teams need a way to connect distributed branch offices to workloads in the cloud. Making this transition as smooth and simple as possible, is the key to success.
In this session, we will explore:
- The business benefits of moving to the cloud
- Ways to transition to the cloud without causing disruption to your business
- How SaaS becomes more reliable with a cloud strategy in place
- Scott Fanning, Snr. Director, Product Management-Security/SDWAN, Citrix
- Paul Hermsen, Senior Networking Systems Engineer, Citrix
- Lucas Searle, Azure Advanced Networking Specialist Manager, Microsoft
- Michael Haugh, VP of Product, Gluware
Workloads are moving to the cloud, and users require more SaaS applications. Users around the globe need reliable access, regardless of their location. By improving network performance and security, IT gets the visibility and control they need while providing their end users with the experience they demand.…