As employees are no longer limited to the perimeter of the corporate office, and anywhere, anytime messaging is rife, automated application security is a must. In the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service space, application security solutions are a valuable set of integrated capabilities to keep your digital work environment safe and secure. The ability to protect corporate data against keylogging and screen capture malware can make all the difference to your security posture, as the business world grapples with the hybrid workforce, and BYOD. Application security adds a critical layer of defense against social engineering, phishing events and keylogging from any device type, whether personal, unmanaged, or managed.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- Why deep integration of application security is a priority today
- How to leverage a Virtual Apps and Desktops Service that protects your applications
- Why BYOD and hybrid-working have increased the need for more stringent application security
- And more
- Akhilesh Dhawan, Director of Product Marketing at Citrix
- Abimbola Adegbite, Application Security Manager at jane.app
- Debbie Reynolds, Chief Data Privacy Officer at Debbie Reynolds Consulting
- Leo Cuellar, Director of Cyber Security Practice, vCISO at CRI Advantage, Inc.
Workloads are moving to the cloud, and users require more SaaS applications. Users around the globe need reliable access, regardless of their location. By improving network performance and security, IT gets the visibility and control they need while providing their end users with the experience they demand.…