Businesses today must be set up to change, but, more importantly create change as a constant capability inside it’s organisation.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of building a culture of EveryDay innovation where employees are engaged, and recognised and rewarded for their contributions.
- How Waitrose has engaged senior leadership by demonstrating how small changes add up and are tied to the overall strategic vision.
- How organisations can start in one area and use the lessons learned to build an organisation-wide capability.
“Ideas are not just about something shiny and some new tech solution, sometimes the best ideas that you get through are from people working with everyday friction points and end up being very simplistic.” - Stuart Eames, Retail Innovation Lead, Waitrose.
In our EveryDay innovation podcast, Waitrose and Direct Line Group leaders share stories about their innovation schemes from adoption, challenges that arose along the way and key takeaways for businesses hoping to build a more change-able and innovative future, with Wazoku’s Head of Customer Success, Bea Schofield.
Tune into this 20-minute podcast for these key highlights and more:
- Ideation is just the beginning, it’s what you do with new ideas that counts
- A detailed view of what the innovation journey looks like for large organisations
- How small ideas can go a long way to drive big change for the future
There are endless amounts of opportunities to operate better, faster and smarter in your organisation right now. Whilst everyone talks about innovating, is your business actually set up for change or does it reject it?
Small improvements to your day-to-day operations, supply chain, product or services will drive operational efficiency and have dramatic impact on profitability. Businesses must start innovating today but there’s a lot of work to be done, especially in change resistant organisations.
In this webinar, Wazoku’s founder and CEO, Simon Hill will share key challenges businesses face when trying to innovate, including:
•Why big businesses aren’t set up for radical change
•A shift towards a more agile natured organisation and grow a culture that is inherently change-ABLE
•Real world examples of businesses who failed to change and businesses that have begun their journey towards everyday innovation
Find out what you need to start value-driven innovation initiatives by joining this webinar. Register now!
Wazoku’s idea management platform is your global home for all ideas, giving a voice and role to everyone in the innovation process. We are passionate about enabling organisations to engage and collaborate with their workforce, ecosystem, customers and the world – to generate new ideas as part of a wider innovation strategy.
In this channel we'll be sharing thought leadership content on what innovation can actually mean for businesses, how incremental improvements are a way forward and how your business can prepare for tomorrow by being innovative today.