Emerging technologies are shifting customer experiences (CX), expectations and behaviors, which requires changes to the way organizations need to operate to remain relevant and competitive. Learn how you can stay ahead of what’s next with our next Solve Strategy Series session.
Join Jaimy Szymanski, industry analyst and Founding Partner at Kaleido Insights, as she sheds light on empowering digital leaders to confidently put customers at the core of innovation.
Jaimy’s presentation will cover:
• The principles of digital transformation, levels of maturity and the seven areas that require alignment within an organization
• Drivers, catalysts, roadblocks and challenges that change agents will encounter
• How to grow in digital transformation maturity, specifically examining impacts to CX that include: co-innovation, content strategy, customer engagement processes, journey mapping, persona development, customer research, experience automation and real-time relevancy
• How to overhaul the approach to CX design with data-driven personalization
Following Jaimy’s presentation, our panel will dive deeper into ideas relating to agility and modernization through the lens of CX. This month's panel includes:
• Moderator: Jeff DeVerter, Chief Technology Evangelist, Rackspace Technology
• Adrianna Bustamante, Senior Director, Global Alliances & Partnerships, Rackspace Technology
• Faiz Parkar, Global Messaging Director, Dell Technologies