Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), PRI, Ceres, EOS at Federated Hermes, LGIM
Join EDF, PRI and Ceres for an investor webinar on methane that will:
• Examine the material risks presented by oil and gas industry methane emissions.
• Share findings from EDF’s 'Hitting the Mark' paper offering actionable recommendations on how companies can more accurately measure and report methane emissions.
• Explore guidance and best practice for investor engagement on methane, including through initiatives such as the Climate Action 100+.
- Dominic Watson, Project Manager, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Tim Goodman, Director, EOS at Federated Hermes
- Iancu Daramus, Senior Sustainability Analyst, Legal & General Investment Management
- Ben Pincombe, Head of Stewardship, Climate Change, PRI
- Tracey Cameron, Senior Manager, Corporate Climate Engagement, Ceres
- Andrew Logan, Senior Director, Oil and Gas, Ceres