PRI, Neuberger Berman, Nuveen, PIMCO
This webinar will present the main findings from the report "ESG Integration in Sub-Sovereign Debt: The US Municipal Bond Market", the first in a series examining this unique and diverse market segment. Market specialists will discuss why demand for explicit incorporation of ESG factors in muni bond investments is rising, ESG data challenges and potential solutions, and the difference between an ESG integration and an outcomes-based approach to muni bonds.
• Introduction by: Jasper Cox, PRI
• James Lyman, Director of Municipal Fixed Income Research and Co-Portfolio Manager of NB Municipal Impact Fund, Neuberger Berman
• Sarah Wilson, Managing Director and Head of ESG Integration, Nuveen
• Emily Robare, Vice President, PIMCO
• Moderated by Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI