The PRI, UNEP FI, Finance for Biodiversity Foundation, and EU Business & Biodiversity Platform
• Flora Gaber, Manager ESG Analysis, AP7
• Basile van Harve, Co-chair for the Convention on Biological Diversity’s Open-Ended Working Group
• Peter Mennie, Chief Sustainable Investment Officer, Private Markets, Manulife Investment Management
• Nicolas Poolen, Senior Manager, Finance Engagement, WFF International
• Diane Roissard, ESG Quantitative Analyst, La Banque Postale Asset Management
• Moderator: Sylvaine Rols, Senior Specialist, PRI
As biodiversity loss reaches unprecedented rates, the Kunming-Montreal Global Biodiversity Framework provides a framework for bold action and policy alignment, with a clear call to align public and private financial flows with its goal to “halt and reverse biodiversity loss by 2030”. This webinar will explore actions that leading investors are undertaking to contribute to this goal and discuss how investors look to support both climate and nature goals.