This webinar will explore the PRI’s 2023 reporting data, what it reveals about signatories’ current practices and which areas have room for further development. The discussion will highlight differences across asset classes, investment strategies and geographies, and identify priority actions for large and small investors.
Topics covered will include:
• how levels of ambition and action differ between asset owners and managers;
• how approaches to assessing and managing climate-related risks and opportunities vary;
• which ESG topics and responsible investment practices are gaining traction among investors in different regions;
• how aligned investors are with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights; and
• whether investors are increasingly focused on impact and sustainability outcomes.