Insuring Ambition: Covid-19 Concerns for Crisis Management
About this talk
In association with Travelers Syndicate, listen to the first episode of a five-part series on Insuring Ambition. This instalment is a podcast formed of two parts:
- Discussion on how insurers and their clients should be thinking about crisis management coverage at this time of great uncertainty.
- Real life case study involving financial crime, whistleblowing and blackmail.
The experts that you will hear from are:
- Charlie Thomas, Content Director, Insurance Insider (Chair)
- Chloë Brindley, Senior Underwriter, Crisis Management - Special Risks, Travelers
- Carlos Caicedo, Senior Principal Analyst, Latin America Country Risk, IHS Markit
- Nick Powis, Crisis Management Consultant, Constellis
- Ed Zambellas, Senior Underwriter, Crisis Management - Terrorism, Travelers