Using data to understand counterparty risk in an age of uncertainty
About this talk
Tune in on 21 July 2020 at 3pm (BST) / 10am (EDT) for our upcoming webinar on Using data to understand counterparty risk in an age of uncertainty, in assocation with Credit Benchmark.
You will hear from:
- Charlie Thomas, Content Director, Insurance Insider (moderator)
- Toby Childs, Director, BMS Group
- David Carruthers, Head of Research, Credit Benchmark
- William Varley, Managing Director, Sales EMEA, Credit Benchmark
Up for discussion:
- How consensus credit risk data and analytics can help monitor a current (re)insurance portfolio across geographies, sectors, and industries
- How to use data to improve the (re)insurance underwriting process. What methodologies can be used to improve counterparty risk management at a time when industries are experiencing changes in credit quality?
- How far can holistic data go in reducing data asymmetry? Can data analytics be leveraged to find opportunities in a struggling line of business?
- How to make sense of the legal entities in the books of business presented to reinsurers from direct insurers?
- A deeper dive into specific industry lines beyond the obvious headlines: What industries and sectors are struggling and which have come out as “winners” post-Covid-19?