A Carrier’s HyperSurge: Leveraging a Digital Ecosystem for Speed and Innovation
About this talk
Disruptive changes and unprecedented challenges call for game-changing agility and innovation. The top priority for most insurance carriers now is to be future-ready – to create more innovative products with greater speed-to-market. Innovation is not just about insulating against market disruptions, it’s about gaining a competitive edge for the future.
Amid this new normal, it is important for carriers to invigorate their business to become more agile and resilient to disruptions. But what will enable carriers to transition to a future-ready state?
In this live Q&A session, we will discuss:
- Re-imagining the insurance industry in the new normal and the key areas carriers should prioritize to jump-start their quest to outperform quickly
- Can any changes we see during these times be regarded as sustainable in the long-run? What are the barriers preventing sustainable growth?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the timescale on being future-ready?
- Where should innovation efforts be focused in the short-term to enable a smoother transition towards being future-ready?
- The challenges faced in the path towards innovation and speed
- “An integrated digital ecosystem” – is this the answer to becoming future-ready and safeguarding against market disruptions?
- Insurance-in-a-box as a solution to ensuring successful business planning
You will hear from:
- Richard Birkenfeld, Vice President and Practice Lead, Insurance, North America, WNS
- Karlyn Carnahan, Head of The Americas, P&C insurance, Celent
- John Pettit, Chief of Product & Business Strategy, North America, Sapiens
- James Thaler, Interim News Editor, Inside P&C (moderator)