Catrin Shi, Managing Editor, Insurance Insider
This February, Insider Progress invites you to take part in an open conversation about topics that carry stigma in the workplace and beyond.
In this session, we will discuss how companies can create a supportive environment for employees who may be dealing with pressures not visible on the surface, so they can be open about their challenges and fulfil their potential at work.
We will be focusing on mental wellbeing, particularly drawing on men's mental health, the stresses experienced by those with caring responsibilities and the impacts of menopause.
At Insider Progress we have provided a safe space to encourage an open and frank conversations to take place, so please do join us on Tuesday, 9th February 2021 as we discuss important topics such as:
- The stigma of men's mental health and the damaging impact this has
- Who counts as a 'carer'? What impact do caring responsibilities have on carers?
- Navigating the change in working environments and personal lives since the start of Covid
- How menopause impacts the everyday and working lives of women, and challenging the preconceptions around menopausal women
- Taking the time to reach out to people virtually and ways to do this effectively
- Valerie Badcock, Director of Operations, Guy Carpenter
- Joanna Bedford, Carers Service Coordinator, St Joseph's Hospice
- Mary Bowie, Senior Legal Counsel, Miller
- Kathryn Colas, Founder, SimplyHormones
- Lauriel O’Neill, AIG Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for UK and EMEA
- Andrew Ross, Global Markets Vice President, Acrisure
- Catrin Shi, Managing Editor, Insurance Insider (moderator)
Sponsors: American International Group (AIG), Guy Carpenter, HFG
Date & time: Feb 09 2021 15:00 GMT