Modernising finance functions for the digital age: London Market
About this talk
Following the success of our previous webinar with WNS, we have come together again for a discussion on 'Modernising finance functions for the digital age: London Market'.
Date: 4 November 2020
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm (GMT)
Up for discussion:
- What are the hurdles preventing companies from moving from a part manual/part virtual finance operation
- Has the Covid-19 situation accelerated the digitisation of finance operations? Have there been any frustrations i.e. a focus on cashflow limiting investment capabilities?
- API is often described as a silver bullet – but what are some of the complications when companies are trying to move from a legacy system to a more advanced system?
- How CFOs are influencing organization-wide change to deliver performance faster, cheaper and better with “one version of truth” to its clients, investors and regulators?
- Are there any concerns over company security as move to a more mobile environment, with finance operatives able to work from a variety of devices remotely?
- How do you ensure you are future-proofing your finance operations against the challenges of tomorrow?
- Kevin Hayes, Head Of Finance, Pool Re
- Deepti Janak, Group Finance Director, Volante Global
- Benjamin Meuli, Group Chief Financial Officer, Convex
- Beadle Navaraj, Senior Director – Insurance F&A Practice – UK & EU, WNS
- Fiona Robertson, Contributing Editor, Insurance Insider (moderator)
- Serge Thieriet, Chief Financial Officer, Howden Broking