In 2019, we successfully launched Inside P&C to provide unparralled market intelligence on the entire US P&C insurance market - covering everything from big-ticket commercial insurance to personal lines.
With the help of rapid-fire news alerts, our readers have been able to keep their finger on the pulse of the sector. Fast forward to the end of 2020, we're taking things to the next level.
Introducing the first Inside P&C webinar, U.S. Wholesale: Opportunities in E&S. Register free today.
Date: Thursday 3 December 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am (EST)
- James C. Drinkwater, President, AmWINS Group, Inc and AmWINS Brokerage
- Dawn D'Onofrio, CEO & President, WKFC & CorRisk
- Jane Peterson, Chief Underwriting Officer, Markel Specialty
- James Thaler, News Editor, Inside P&C (moderator)
- Tim Turner, Chairman and CEO, RT Specialty
Up for discussion
- Is the E&S market well equipped to capitalise on the significant uptick in submissions?
- What the key factors driving growth in the wholesale and E&S market? (New and emerging risks, capacity crunch, hardening rates, Covid-19, social inflation etc)
- Is this a short-term trend or will we see a more permanent shift in market participants using the wholesale E&S market to place risk?
- How are brokers navigating the current capacity crunch?
- How many newcomers will remain enthusiastic about writing E&S business through inevitable market fluctuations?
- Where do the big opportunities in wholesale and E&S lie in 2021?