With the ever-evolving digital state of our world and work, cyber-attacks and data breaches are growing at an exponential rate. Conversations surrounding cyber security rarely ever get to the heart of the issue meaning that practical solutions are often not addressed in an effective way.
We will be joined by industry-leading experts who lead the charge in managing and reducing cyber security breaches by incorporating cyber security into the fibres of their business strategy.
Our panellists include:
- Charlie Thomas, Content Director, Insurance Insider (moderator)
- Roger Francis, Cyber Claims Director, CFC Underwriting
- Sharif Gardner, Head of Training and Advisory Services, AXIS Global -Cyber and Technology
- Alex Jomaa, Cyber Underwriter, Tokio Marine Kiln
- Richard Lush, Vice President Cyber Operational Security, CGI UK
- Fabian Willi, Senior Cyber Solutions Manager at Swiss Re
- Paul Wishman, Vice President - UK Financial Services at CGI
Up for discussion:
- What new technologies are emerging which could have an impact on cyber security (good or bad?)
- Is there a standardised procedure for assessing cyber risk? Should there be?
- What are insurers looking for cyber security-wise when pricing a cyber risk?
- Ransomware is a growing threat – how is the risk evolving and can cyber security/insurance keep up with the hackers?
- How can insurance and cyber security vendors work together for a better client outcome?
Date: Wednesday 9 December 2020
Time: 3:00 - 4:00pm (GMT)
In association with: CGI