Preparing for the next cyber catastrophe - Understanding your cyber supply chain
About this talk
- Brittany Baker, Director of Technical Sales, CyberCube
- Devin Page, Head of Specialty Reinsurance, Hiscox Re & ILS
- Brent Rieth, U.S. Practice Leader, E&O/Cyber Broking - Cyber Solutions, Aon
- Rob Jarvis, head of ERM, Tokio Marine Kiln
- Shawn Moynihan, US Head of Editorial, Insider Engage (Moderator)
* Recent headline cyber risk events (MS Exchange, SolarWinds, cloud service attacks), and how these have pushed these exposures to the front of mind for organisations
* How the extent of tech dependencies businesses are now reliant on for day-to-day operations can make them vulnerable to cyber attacks
* For insurers/reinsurers: how/why cyber underwriting risk must be spread in portfolios; how carriers cab avoid becoming over-exposed to a potential “cyber cat” event?
* How cybersecurity experts identify and mitigate exposures that the “public” doesn’t see
* How underwriters can better assess cyber exposures; what do they need to know, to effectively de-risk portfolios?
* How data and analytics can be leveraged to reduce exposure to catastrophic cyber risk losses