D&O: What’s driving claims, and how can the insurance industry respond?
About this talk
The D&O insurance market is facing a number of headwinds, with political, economic and societal changes acting as a driving force behind rising claims across the industry. In this exclusive webinar in partnership with Markel, Insider Engage brings together key stakeholders to analyze and discuss what the future holds for D&O claims, as well as how the insurance industry can respond to the challenges it faces.
Proposed points for discussion:
• How will the current Biden Administration’s approach to regulation affect the D&O market?
• What impact will societal changes, such as the rise in the importance of ESG and DEI and the likes of the #MeToo movement, have on D&O claims?
• Are policy wordings becoming too broad?
• What does the future hold for SPAC and De-SPAC investments, and how will this affect D&O claims?
• How is the challenging economic landscape affecting businesses? And what does this mean for potential D&O claims?
• What impact will the recent Delaware case law have on the market?
➤ Michael R. Delhagen, Partner - Tressler LLP
➤ Rachael Owens, Senior Vice President, LFS Strategic Lead – FI and Real Estate - Lockton Companies
➤ Eric Shapiro, President Southeast Region - Socius Insurance Services, Inc.
➤ Sal Pollaro , Managing Director, Management and Professional Liability - Markel
➤ Matt Scott - Contributing Editor - Insider Engage