Video on demand will be available by the end of the webinar for all registered delegates.
Join our experts as they provide insight on various types of neurodiversity which may exist within your workforce – for example ADHD, autism, OCD and dyslexia – and the typical strengths and challenges of the various conditions. This session will focus on practical ways in which companies can develop their neurodiversity strategy and how to champion a neurodiverse workforce and the ways in which employers and individuals can support and empower neurodivergent colleagues.
Discussion questions include:
• Back to basics – what forms of neurodiversity are there, and which may be less well known
• Recruiting neurodiverse talent – where in the hiring process could we better support neurodiverse candidates
• Supporting neurodiverse employees as a colleague – how can we be more inclusive?
• Supporting neurodiverse employees as a manager/employer – what additional considerations could be taken?
• Recognising the business benefits of fostering a diverse workforce, where diversity is a fundamental, valued and embedded component of its culture and identity
• How to foster advocates and allies at work to help change things from the inside out
• Being a parent of a neurodiverse child – how can we be supportive as employers?
• Discussions around supporting literature/frameworks
➤ Barbara Schonhofer, Co-Chair, GAIN
➤ Jen Denby, Global Head of Inclusion and Diversity, Willis Towers Watson
➤ Karen Bailey-Bonnet, Learning & Talent Development Business Partner, Talbot
➤ Ailsa King, Chief Client Officer and CEO of Risk Management, Marsh
➤ Catrin Shi, Editor-in-Chief, Insurance Insider