Cyber attacks were on the rise in 2020, leading to numerous warnings by the FBI, Interpol, SEC, and more. As terrible as it was, there's a lot we can learn from these attacks and how to prevent them going into 2021.
In this webinar, we breakdown several major attacks, why they happened, and what we can learn from them to prevent them from happening again.
• Pulse Secure VPN attack on Shirbit Insurance Company
• SolarWinds hack
• Ransomware attack on UCSF
For each attack, we'll cover:
• An overview of what happened
• Full attack description and flow
• Attack damages to the company
• Why the attack happened
• How the attack could have been prevented.
Can't attend live? Register now and we'll send you a recording after the live webinar.