5G networks are fundamentally transforming how telecommunications networks operate and thus changing how they should be instrumented and monitored. This 45-minute webinar will focus on a Containerized Visibility Fabric (CVF) for both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) 5G networks.
With a CVF, operators gain real-time control with a scalable solution to achieve continuous visibility across the environment with reductions in monitoring overhead. The solution leverages cloud native sensors/agents to remotely access, capture and continuously monitor networks – from the RAN, MEC and Core/SBI. For optimal efficiency the solution relies on a messaging queue for real-time control of the network sensors, and for streaming data to analytics and tools.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How a composable visibility fabric allows sensors to do more than capture packets – generate metadata, flow statistics and map dynamically changing ephemeral topology
- How to access, capture and manage critical 5G protocols such as eCPRI, NGAP, XnAP, PFCP, in virtualized and cloud-native deployments
- The fundamental directives and tasks that the deployed sensors can complete and communicate to tools and analytics
- Why protocol specific metadata, topology, flow, etc. provides invaluable context for managing your 5G cloud deployment in real-time
- Why previous monitoring methods with traditional tools will not scale in these environments