Jeremy van Doorn, VMware | Joe Baguley, VMware | Chani Simms, Meta Defence Labs
Security: A Team Sport Episode Two
With benefits of integrating your IT and Security teams ranging from fewer breaches to faster response times, collaboration is evidently the way forward. ‘IT and Security Silos: A Spotlight On The EMEA Region’ states that whilst 29% of companies already have a unified IT management and security strategy, 40% are planning on implementing a unified strategy in the next 12 months. But how should businesses planning on implementing this new strategy approach the formation of a united security plan?
In the second episode of ‘Security: A Team Sport’, we’ll share:
- What challenges you can expect
- Best practices for preparing to equip a winning team for success
- The benefits this will have for your business.
- Jeremy van Doorm, Sr Director of Solutions Engineering, Software Defined Data Center
- Joe Baguley, VP & Chief Technology Officer, VMware
- Chani Simms, Cybersecurity and GDPR Consultant. CEO and Founder of SHe CISO Exec and Meta Defence Labs