Building Inclusive Hiring Strategies for High-Volume Recruitment
Matt Rimer, Alexis Beasley, Takia Canty, Divya Gopal
About this talk
High-volume recruiting and hiring for diversity are two topics of discussion that regularly occur in TA meetings across the globe. While these challenges are often addressed separately, many teams are being asked to make an impact in both areas simultaneously.
Watch this panel with Matt Rimer, Director of TA at Trinity Health, Alexis Beasley, Talent Acquisition Leader at Chime Solutions, Takia Canty, Talent Acquisition Lead at Kaiser Permanente, and Divya Gopal, Head of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at Alpine Investors, as our guests share how their organizations achieve large numbers of hires while building teams with levels of diversity any leaders would be proud of.
Key discussion points of this webinar will include:
- Developing recruitment marketing strategies that emphasize diversity
- Approaching referral programs with a high-volume, diversity mindset
- Optimizing recruiter workflows to increase efficiency and get results
- Baking diversity and inclusion practices into high-volume recruitment processes
- Navigating pitfalls while balancing volume and quality