Andrew Kopcienski, Senior Analyst, Mandiant Intelligence for Executives
About this talk
This past year, front page news reported what seemed to be one ransomware attack or breach after another, at an accelerated pace. Threat actors continue to evolve, putting tremendous pressure on security teams to identify attackers, TTPs, all the while managing their resources to ensure they aren’t victimized by the latest cyber schemes.
Now more than ever, it’s essential for organizations to better prepare for what’s to come to ensure they aren’t the next news headline.
Join us at the BrightTalk Threatscape 2022 Summit on November 8th for a webinar featuring Mandiant expert, Andrew Kopcienski. He will share insights from our upcoming report, Security Predictions for 2022, to give you a glimpse into what you can expect in the new year.
• Ransomware, Multifaceted Extortion and the negative consequences for organizations
• An outlook on the Big Four: Russia, Iran, China and North Korea
• How the events in Afghanistan trigger espionage and information operations
• Expanding attack surfaces: IOT and Cloud
• How cyber outsourcing can increase velocity and impact of malicious operations
• Supply chain threats and mitigating the associated risks
Register to reserve your spot today!
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.…