Bill Inmon | William McKnight | Jay Mishra - CTO, Ibrahim Surani - CEO, Mike A. O'Quinn - VP at Astera Software
Business landscapes are in hyperdrive. Data volumes are exploding, modern sources are rapidly taking over old legacy systems, and organizations are continually seeking advanced analytics solutions to deliver unparalleled customer experiences and tap into new revenue streams. Amidst all the data chaos, you need an agile, well-knitted, responsive data warehouse architecture that provides information clarity, tackles complexity, and delivers accurate, trusted insights at lightspeed for game-changing decision making.
Opening a new dimension of agility, automation, and simplicity, Astera Software is introducing a next-gen data warehouse automation solution that allows businesses to go from data ingestion to BI & analytics in a matter of hours, all through a single platform.
Whether you want to build a new data warehouse or modernize a legacy architecture, we are bringing a solution that holds the key to unlock the agility and efficiency needed to drive your initiative.
*Why You Should Attend*
Join Astera’s C-level execs and distinguished data experts in this virtual launch event as we raise the curtains to introduce the latest addition to our product line. In addition:
• Watch our product experts build a data warehouse LIVE IN UNDER AN HOUR
• Listen to industry experts share new insights, best practices, and top trends in the data warehousing industry.
• Discover how your organization can supercharge developer productivity, improve project delivery times, and futureproof DW deployments all through a single platform.
Attendees can book a personalized demo with our team and get exclusive access and training to try out the platform.
- Bill Inmon – The Father of Data Warehousing, Founder, Chairman, CEO, Best-Selling Author
- William McKnight – President at McKnight Consulting Group
- Ibrahim Surani – CEO, Astera Software
- Jay Mishra – CTO, Astera Software
- Mike A. O’Quinn – VP Product Management, Astera Software