Sven Rajala, Sales Engineer, Alfredo Neira, Professional Services, and Anton Hodell, Solution Consultant, at Keyfactor
Step into a world where EJBCA and SignServer can be deployed using Docker containers and Helm charts. In this workshop, Keyfactor’s Sven Rajala, Alfredo Neira, and Anton Hodell will show you how – as well as how to use the setup for container signing.
Get CPE Credits
Earn 0.75 CPE credit on this workshop. Keyfactor is an Approved (ISC)2 CPE Submitter Partner.
- Overview of included technologies, e.g. Kubernetes and Helm
- Deploying EJBCA and SignServer containers using Helm charts
- EJBCA and SignServer use cases: Issue TLS certificates using EJBCA, Sign container using SignServer, Configure Podman for only signed containers
What You Will Learn
After the workshop, you will know how to:
- Deploy EJBCA-CE and SignServer-CE containers on Kubernetes Minikube and Podman using Helm charts.
- Issue certificates against an EJBCA-CE Certification Authority using the Easy Rest Client via the EJBCA-CE REST API interface.
- Sign a Podman container using SignServer-CE and configuring Podman to only allow signed containers to run.
This workshop was also held live at the Keyfactor Community Tech Meetup in Stockholm on September 7, 2022.