AI on Arm Partner Webinar
Picovoice and Arm IP Teach You How to Build Voice Experiences on Embedded Devices
Do you want to learn how to design and build a compelling voice interface that runs fully offline on Arm embedded microcontrollers or microprocessors?
See how Picovoice, a leading embedded voice AI solution provider, and its web-based design platform enable engineers, non-technical UX designers and product managers, like you, to do this across a broad spectrum of Arm IP.
In this webinar, we’ll:
- Walk through the challenges and solutions for building offline voice solutions for embedded devices
- Present Picovoice technology and its advantages over current solutions
- Introduce Picovoice’s web-based design platform for building voice interfaces
- Demo an example voice application on Raspberry Pi
- Demo an example voice application on the Arm Cortex-M4
As a bonus for attending, attendees will receive a $500 promotion code to apply towards the purchase of Picovoice products and services. Register now!