This session is part of the Arm Virtual Hardware Lab Series, introducing Arm Virtual Hardware and how it can accelerate product design by up to two years. This session includes a workshop covering:
· How to start your project with Keil MDK
· Develop locally including unit testing
· Run simulation with local Arm Virtual Hardware
· Deploy code to real hardware
· Build a cloud-based CI/CD workflow (using GitHub)
What is Arm Virtual Hardware?
Arm Virtual Hardware provides a modern development flow, delivering flexibility, simplicity, and the opportunity for rapid IoT device development. It’s an evolution of Arm's modelling technology delivering models of Arm-based processors, systems and third party hardware in the cloud for application developers to build and test software before and after hardware availability.
Learn more about Arm Virtual Hardware and the sessions in this series by viewing the attachments.