Mahesh Rachakonda, Vice President – Product & Solution Engg at CipherCloud and Matt Hines, VP of Marketing at CipherCloud
With over 2 billion active users, including a growing number of enterprises, G Suite is here to stay as cloud productivity and collaboration suite. Yet, even as today’s organizations wrap their arms around the platform, related data security and compliance concerns abound.
As workers embrace G Suite to access and share confidential information - and connect with other users across your partner ecosystem - ensuring consistent data protection and regulatory compliance is no simple task. Without the right set of integrated security capabilities and unified policies, it’s difficult to maintain visibility and control.
Join us at 9 am PDT on August 6, 2020, for a live webinar discussion that details “How To: Enabling Data Protection and Compliance in the G Suite Environment” - focusing on issues including:
- Gaining 360-degree visibility into G Suite user activity and related data risks
- Protecting sensitive information or file shares containing PHI, PCI or PII data
- Applying digital rights management during downloads and offline shares
- Enabling consistent policies for all G Suite emails, files, and messages
- Addressing global compliance and data residency requirements
In addition to highlighting common challenges and emerging best practices, we’ll demonstrate how CipherCloud CASB+ enables adaptive security and continuous governance that meets your organization’s growing G Suite requirements.