Mahesh Rachakonda, VP – Product & Solution Engineering at CipherCloud and Matt Hines, VP of Marketing at CipherCloud
Enterprise SaaS apps including Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Workday, among many others, provide critical services to millions of today’s organizations, automating and streamlining workflows while enabling real-time collaboration from any location.
At the same time, related incidents such as the much-publicized Equifax data breach, continue to create concern as practitioners seek additional security capabilities and best practices that go beyond SaaS apps’ native security controls. Organizations need reassurance that they can apply a zero trust approach to securing cloud information, services and access, invoking layered defenses to prevent against potential threats and data exposure.
In this best practices webinar, we’ll cover many of the leading SaaS apps security challenges facing today’s organizations, along with key steps that practitioners can utilize to rapidly improve their overall security standing. We’ll specifically dive in to the advanced capabilities of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) technologies in addressing these requirements and highlight how the CipherCloud CASB+ platform addresses pertinent questions including:
- How do I gain 360-degree visibility into cloud user activity, including file uploads and information sharing?
- How do I detect suspicious user behavior and prevent data loss due to compromised accounts or insider threats?
- How do I detect and protect sensitive information such as PII, PCI, and PHI data as it travels across cloud apps?
- How do I differentiate managed and unmanaged devices to enable secure data access and collaboration?
- How do I ensure compliance with the latest data protection laws such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPPA?
Register today to gain valuable insights and best practices for securing your company’s data in leading enterprise SaaS applications.