Mahesh Rachakonda, VP – Product & Solution Engineering at CipherCloud and Matt Hines, VP of Marketing at CipherCloud
ServiceNow is a standard-bearer for transforming and modernizing business operations in the cloud, across a wide array of modules including IT Service and Operations Management, Human Resources, Customer Service Management, and Financial Management.
Remote admins and users are connecting direct-to-net from insecure home network to access data in ServiceNow; in many cases using unmanaged devices. At the same time, as organizations embrace ServiceNow applications and send more of their sensitive data into the cloud - from employee PII, PHI, and other HR data, to ITSM records carrying detailed identifiable information attractive to potential attackers - the need for dedicated security, privacy, and compliance controls over the corporate blueprint has become increasingly clear.
From the CIO and line of business officials, to the CISO and security teams tasked with protecting ServiceNow applications data, today’s practitioners require additional capabilities to ensure data privacy and answer key questions including:
- How can I discover sensitive information existing in ServiceNow cloud to ensure compliance?
- How can I enable visibility and control over sensitive data being uploaded, downloaded, and shared by ServiceNow users?
- How can I provide Zero Trust access to the ServiceNow modules from any device and location?
- How can I continuously assess, detect, and mitigate user risks within the ServiceNow environment?
- How can I ensure end-to-end cloud data protection - both inside and outside of the ServiceNow environment?
- How can I ensure data resident in ServiceNow is compliant with GDPR, CCPA, PCI, HIPAA, and other data protection laws?
In this targeted best practices webinar, learn how security professionals are extending ServiceNow’s native security defenses through use of CASBs’ centralized cloud monitoring, Zero Trust access, data protection and compliance capabilities.