Mahesh Rachakonda, VP – Product & Solution Engineering at CipherCloud and Matt Hines, VP of Marketing at CipherCloud
Accelerated cloud adoption proved to be the biggest thing that ever happened to data loss prevention (DLP). With so much information finding its way into cloud applications, practitioners had to find a vehicle for active enforcement. In effect, strategic use of email, network, endpoint and other “on-prem” DLP finally became a reality, along with growing adoption of DLP capabilities designed specifically for the cloud.
Fast forward and DLP has become the backbone of enterprise data protection. However, today’s mandate isn’t merely supporting growing cloud use - it’s about properly enlisting DLP in the cloud everything world. As such, actionable DLP policies must account for a huge range of complicated scenarios across cloud-based email, file-sharing, image scanning and collaboration - addressing a nearly endless array of business workflows, users and devices.
So how do organizations effectively tackle this evolving cloud DLP policy challenge?
In this best practices webinar learn how centralized DLP policies can be architected to:
- Identify and classify data across any apps including Office 365, Box, SAP and more
- Support complex workflows including multi-organization cloud collaboration
- Enact multi-step enforcement for both managed and unmanaged devices
- Address compliance across standards including GDPR, PCI, SOX and HIPAA
- Weave traditional and cloud DLP policies into consistent, centralized data protection
If your organization is working to extend its cloud DLP policy expertise - register today to learn how a unified approach including the CipherCloud CASB+ platform, can help.