Mahesh Rachakonda, Vice President – Product & Solution Engg at CipherCloud and Matt Hines, VP of Marketing at CipherCloud
Given the requirement to secure access to cloud applications and data from anywhere, at any time, on any user device, today’s security practitioners are moving quickly to adopt Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) practices.
By engaging software-defined perimeters to enforce identity and context-aware access policies for applications and data residing in hybrid IT environments, organizations can better support the remote workforce, and use of both managed and unmanaged devices.
At the same time, this undertaking triggers a number of related challenges including:
- Creating granular, identity-driven access controls for applications access
- Invoking a data-centric, context aware approach to information protection
- Enabling application cloaking to prevent discovery on the public Internet
- Fostering access to legacy applications in conjunction with IAM and MFA
- Ensuring a consistent user experience across SaaS and private applications
Can your organization protect its crown jewels throughout all of its applications, including SaaS, to prevent lateral movement and potential data loss?
Join us for this hands-on, “how to” webinar focused on engaging ZTNA to solve VPN “implicit trust” challenges. We will also discuss how the CipherCloud Zero-Trust Remote Access solution addresses many of these pressing applications access and data security requirements.